An H-3 training program is unacceptable and cannot be approved if it:
- Deals in generalities with no fixed schedule, objectives or means of evaluation.
- Is incompatible with the nature of the petitioner’s business or enterprise.
- Is on behalf of a foreign national who already possess substantial training and expertise in the proposed field of training.
- Is in a field in which it is unlikely that the knowledge or skill will be used outside the United States.
- Will result in productive employment beyond that which is incidental and necessary to the training.
- Is designed to recruit and train foreign nationals for the ultimate staffing of domestic operations in the United States.
- Does not establish that the petitioner has the physical plant and sufficiently trained manpower to provide the training specified.
- Is designed to extend the total allowable period of practical training previously authorized a nonimmigrant student.