- Possess extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry.
- Must demonstrate that achievements have been recognized in the field “through extensive documentation”.
- Dual intent is recognized, and there is no need to maintain foreign residence.
- Cannot petition for themselves. Must use a US agent where self-employment or where there is a foreign employer.
- The person must be outstanding or notable, and leading in the motion picture and/or television field.
- Must demonstrate a very high level of accomplishment in the motion picture or TV industry evidenced by a degree of skill and recognition significantly above that of ordinarily encountered.