H-3 Visa for Trainees

The H-3 non-immigrant visa category allows foreign nationals coming temporarily to the United States as either a:


  • Trainee to receive training in any field of endeavor, other than graduate medical education or training, that is not available in trainee’s home country.
  • Trainee should be invited by an individual or an organization.
  • The training must be one that is not designed primarily to involve productive employment.

Special Education Exchange Visitor

Special Education Exchange Visitor will participate in a special education exchange visitor training program that provides for practical training and experience in the education of children with physical, mental, or emotional disabilities.