- Officers and employees of international organization and immediate family. Includes “personnel of any rank.”
- Special expeditious treatment to U.N. reps, because U.S. host country.
- Sons and daughters, widows and retirees in G-4 status can apply for permanent residence as “special immigrants.”
- G-4s include officers and employees of INTELSAT who worked for the company prior to its privatization as long as they either held G-4 status and were employed by INTELSAT for at least 6 months prior to privatization on July 17, 2001, or held G-4 status and were employed by a successor or separated entity of INTELSAT after 6 months of employment.
- Immediate family are also covered but attendants, servants, and personal employees of officers and employees are not.