Persons holding a diplomatic passport, and eligible to receive diplomatic visa.
- Heads of state;
- Royal families;
- Governor generals;
- Cabinet members;
- Justices of highest court;
- Presiding members of legislatures;
- Military at or above rank of brigadier general;
- Military attache;
- G-4 visa holders if Sec. General of U.N. or other high U.N. official or officer on diplomatic missions;
- All immediate family members of those persons.
- Persons eligible to receive diplomatic visa but not in possession of diplomatic passport.
- A visas, C visas within INA §212(d)(8), 8 U.S.C. §1182(d)(8) [reciprocal continuous transit], and all other G visas, except G-3, unless from government recognized by U.S.
- Members of legislatures and justices of lower courts.
- Clerical and custodial employees attached to foreign government delegation or international organization.
- Members of the family.
- Servants/personal employees of diplomatic visa holders.