- Temporary visit to the United States as an individual athlete or part of a group or athletic team.
- Should have internationally recognized level of performance.
Individual Athletes Eligibility Criteria
- You must be coming to the United States to participate in individual event, competition or performance in which you are internationally recognized with a high level of achievement.
- Internationally recognized means “a high level of achievement evidenced by a degree of skill and recognition substantially above that ordinarily encountered, to the extent such achievement is renowned, leading or well known in more than one country”.
Athletic Teams Eligibility Criteria
- You must be coming to the United States to participate in team events and must have achieved significant international recognition in the sport.
- The event in which your team is participating must be distinguished and require the participation of athletic teams of international recognition.
- An athletic team may be as few as 2 persons.